Sean Rivers is a golf course design assistant for Kyle Phillips Golf Course Design in Sacramento, California. Keeping you updated on the latest golf and action sports news and product reviews.
Dynamic, creative leader who is a skilled marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to help small businesses. Talented web designer and highly knowledgeable in AutoCAD software. Experienced in sales, networking and negotiating deals. Skilled in developing and managing customized social media campaigns and contests. Encompasses strong values of hard work and dedication. Experienced in golf and action sports industries.
KYLE PHILLIPS GOLF COURSE DESIGN September 2009 – Present
Design Assistant & Director of Web Services and Marketing, Granite Bay, California
World-renowned golf course design company and producer of Top 100 courses. Administrator of website designs and functionality, media liaison, sales document preparation and marketing director.
- Redesigned the KPGD website with fully Optimized SEO resulting in 300% increase in visits.
- Created sales Prezi presentations which resulted in numerous successful projects
- Increased Facebook fan engagement by 133% and 1500 Twitter followers.
- AutoCAD 1 and 2 Certified
- Designed Photoshop course renderings for top 100 golf courses in the world
ITHREESIXTY September 2009 – December 2012
Internet Director and Marketing Manager, Granite Bay, California
i360 is an innovative iPod headphone designer. Key responsibilities include: Developing and managing a comprehensive online strategy, online promotions, content creation, design development and implementation, marketing and building partnerships.
- Developed a successful social media branding strategy which generated an online following of over 50,000 Twitter followers.
- Redesigned the i360 website, resulting in 104,000 new organic visitors.
- Directed the largest grossing single day of sales in company history.
- Arranged for products to be included in the Official 52nd Grammy Awards, Shane Victorino Foundation and Kardashian Sweet 16 birthday gift bags.
- Created successful email marketing campaigns resulting in multiple repeat sales.
- Facilitated product reviews from Crunchgear, ESPN, Runners World, About.com, Trailrunner Magazine, Shape and Good Housekeeping.
- Negotiated sponsorship of Switzerland’s Survival of the Fittest snowboard competition saving i360 a $10,000 sponsorship fee.
SNOW TECHNOLOGIES & CONSULTING August 2010 – June 2012
President, Great Falls, Montana
Developed custom SEO Optimized websites, business consulting, social media, graphic design and branding services for businesses and athletes around the world.
- Designed SEO Optimized website which has resulted in 38,000 views.
- Built and managed a network of brands that have over 15,000 Facebook likes and over 70,000 Twitter followers.
- Developed successful branding strategies for one of the world’s largest snowmobile filming company and professional snowboarder Linn Haug.
UNITED STATES SENATOR MAX BAUCUS December 2008 – August 2009
Staff Assistant, Washington, DC
Managed computer hardware and software systems used by the office.
- Directed a cross-functional team with cleaning and transitioning to new constituent database system.
- Provided constituent services and tours of United States Capitol for Montana visitors.
FRIENDS OF MAX BAUCUS February 2008 – November 2008
Field Organizer, Helena, Montana
Lead field organizer for United States Senator Max Baucus’ campaign in Helena, Montana and surrounding state legislative districts.
- Campaign manager and fundraiser, received a 10 percent higher margin than previous elections for three State House races.
- Accomplished record-setting fundraising for a State House race in Montana.
- Supervised and coordinated 60 volunteers and interns.
- Lead web designer for selected Montana State House candidates.
- Assisted with fundraising for Attorney General Steve Bullock.
CITY OF ROSEVILLE PARK AND RECREATION May 2005 – August 2007
Center Supervisor, Roseville, California
Specialized in financial analyzing and accounting for the Parks and Recreation Department at the City of Roseville.
- Handled payroll for 600 employees every two weeks.
- Conducted research in field allocations resulting in $400,000 yearly savings for Parks and Recreation Department.
- Employee of Excellence Award Winner
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Concentrations: Finance & International Business
Accolades: Carroll College Golf Team Captain, Elected Senior Class Senator