Today’s steal of the day comes from Department of Goods where you can get a New Lib Tech T Rice Banana Hammock for $395 instead of $659.95. A great deal on getting one of the best powder boards on the market to give you a floater for hopefully all the pow next winter. So go save now before its too late and you are stuck paying full price!
If you consistently access insanely deep, completely untracked powder lines—whether via foot, snowmobile, snowcat, or helicopter—Lib Tech’s T.Rice Banana Hammock TTTR Snowboard is a worthy addition to your quiver. The ovalized tip-to-tail rocker shape delivers outrageous float in the most bottomless powder—and pretty much zero control on hardpack. It’ll change your life in the deep stuff, but possibly end your life if you try to ride it on the firm stuff. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- ‘Powder Only’ tip-to-tail rocker profile for absurdly awesome float
- Oval reverse-sidecut shape for zero drag and maximum planing power
- Twin shape for superior stompability in either direction
- Medium-stiff flex handles big landings without compromising float
- Eco-friendly bio-plastic topsheet made from castor beans
- Sintered base for durability and speed
- Seriously though, POWDER ONLY—this is a quiver board, if you try to ride it on groomers then you’ll be sorry