Today’s steal of the day comes from The House board shop where you can get a new pair of Burton P1.1 snowboard bindings for $197 instead of $330. If you have been looking to get these bindings but didn’t feel like forking out an arm and a leg than its going t0 be the best time now before they are all sold out!
Burton P1.1 Snowboard Bindings Tonal Red
There are no comprises when it comes to the P1.1 Burton snowboard binding. Burton has perfected the craft of making snowboarding equipment with this stylish winner. This rad binding has a dual-component baseplate for power and forgiveness. The hi-back is a single component Canted Living Hinge for control and precision. From carving to the pipe this binding is awesome. The straps are superstrap air and ultra Capstrap for a comfortable and snug ride. The revolutionary new FullBED cushioning system with B3 gel Heel cushioning is soft all day long.
Key Features of The Burton P1.1 Snowboard Bindings:
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 11% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Superstrap Air and Ultra Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Heel Cushioning
- Response: 6
- Discontinued Colors
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.