Today’s steal of the day comes from Chainlove where you can get great deals on all types of biking products. They are featuring a Fox Striker Helmet in a variety of colors perfect for your back-country mountain bike adventures to the street bike through the streets of New York. Fox Racing has always produced industry leading products so I give this one two thumbs up. The original price is $119.95 and is currently on sale for $59.99
The Fox Racing Striker Helmet falls neatly between XC racing helmets and more freeride-oriented lids to cover that gray world in-between often (confusingly) referred to as all-mountain. Ample back-of-the-head coverage prevents blindness resulting from a crash, and multiple huge vents on top keep you from burning up.
- The Fox Striker helmet is a premium trail-riding and XC helmet, for riders seeking light weight and comprehensive protection. Taking style cues from our best selling Flux helmet, we’ve designed the next evolution in mountain bike helmets. Sleek, lightweight and race ready, the Striker is sure to turn some heads while protecting yours.
- Deep rear profile of the EPS shell offers more comprehensive coverage than traditional XC helmets
- CPSC 1203, EN 1078: 1997, AS/NZS 2063: 2008 approved
- Structural Honeycomb venting inserts in the lower back shell
- Detox II retention system to dial in perfect fit
- 22 vents for excellent airflow
- Removable visor