Today’s Steal of the day comes from Altrec Outlet where you can get a Bern audio helmet for $54.99 instead of $124.95. I am a huge believer in helmets since having to wear them in snowboard competitions and seeing the damage that can happen when not properly protected. People like Kevin Pearce show the importance of wearing helmets and being safe at the hill.
The Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet was first introduced by gold medalist Seth Wescott at the Torino Olympics and has since become a favorite of serious riders. Its low profile Sink Fit technology surrounds the head for a better fit and feel, while the EPS hard foam provides a high-impact shell that meets industry standards for safety on snow and in the skate park. This helmet includes a knit winter liner for skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports that snaps out for the skate park once summer comes back. This Bern helmet delivers smooth style with protection Mom would be proud of. With the Bern Baker EPS Audio helmet, you have all seasons covered.
- Shell: ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact foam: expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Knit winter liner and snap in warm weather liner keep you cozy and warm
- Adjustability: The snap in clip system allows for liner interchangeability while two goggle clip locations give you a custom fit
- Audio compatible
- Removable ear pads
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Standards: meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
- Weight: 20 oz