Here is the Steal of the Day I found online for a pair of Oakley A Frame Goggles for $49 instead of $100. All around rock solid goggle that I have used in the past. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new or extra pair of goggles.
Developed for small to medium faces, the Oakley A Frame Snow Goggle offers a Polaric Ellipsoid profile that’s similar to the Oakley Wisdom Goggle, but without the almost-alien styling elements. The lower vents feature foam plugs that some consider more conducive to airflow than the perforated O Matter lower vents on the Wisdom Goggle. The plush triple-layered foam gasket features varied densities that conform to your facial features with far more comfort than traditional goggle designs, giving you a combination of peripheral clarity and fit that blow away the competition.
- 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection
- Plush, triple-layer foam gasket
- Foam vent opening directs air flow away from eyes
- Never use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to wipe goggle lens surfaces
- Designed to fit small and medium faces
- Oakley does not warranty the goggle lens against scratches