If you are upset with losing Google Maps on your iPhone after the iOS6 upgrade and want it back, than you are in luck! Here is a step by step on recovering Google Maps on your updated Apple device.
GOOGLE MAPS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open Safari
2. Type maps.google.com into your browser.
3. You will receive a message asking “https://maps.google.com” Would like to use your current location. (SELECT OK)
4. A popup will show with the message to install this web app on your phone.
5. After clicking to install app. A menu will show. SELECT ADD TO HOME SCREEN.
6. Rename the app to what you would like. (ex: Google Maps)
I hope the following tutorial has helped you relieve the pain of having to use the new iOS6 Apple maps released with the latest update for Apple devices.